Why are the linear lights installed in other people's homes so beautiful, but the linear lights installed in your home are so beautiful that there are no dark areas at the ends of the wires, and the wattage is so high that it is eye-catching. If you are still confused, how to choose? Let me give you some advice,
- Power: The power of linear light strips is 6 to 14 watts. Choose according to your own lighting scene habits. The living room should be bright, the hallway should be moderate, and the bedroom should be dark.
- Color temperature: The color temperature of the light strip is between 3000K and 4000K. If you want a stronger atmosphere, use 3000K. If you want something brighter, go for 4000K.
- Mask: The linear lampshades currently on the market come in two colors, white and black. They have different colors and different luminescence rates. The linear light luminous rate of the white mask reaches 80% and the wall will be brighter, while the luminous rate of the black mask is around 40%. So use a white mask for the main light and a black mask for the atmosphere.
- Front installation. Many people like to install linear lights from the front, but they also find it dazzling when the light source shines directly into the eyes. If you want to improve, you can replace the white mask with a black mask. Please refer to the third reason, or replace the light strip with a lower wattage so that it will not be so dazzling.
- When the linear light is turned on, the light bar explodes and there are obvious light spots. This problem usually occurs in thin-line lamps (generally the height of the aluminum groove is less than 11mm, and the density of lamp beads in the lamp strip is low - less than 120 pieces). The solution is very simple. After being installed directly with the cob light strip, the light is rich and even without spots, which is a perfect solution.
- Dark areas: A light strip composed of multiple beads is prone to such dark areas. You can choose a bead lamp strip to solve this problem.
- Slot, because there are many types of linear lights with different sizes. The safest grooving size is to just get the profile and then grooving it.