House decoration not only includes construction projects, but also furniture, soft furnishings, lighting, etc. Decoration is a multi-faceted and complex project. Energy-saving lamps and LED lamps are commonly used lamps during decoration. Each of these two lamps has its own advantages and disadvantages. , people can learn about it before making a choice. Today I will introduce to you the advantages and disadvantages of energy-saving lamps and LED lamps.
Disadvantages of energy-saving lamps
- Energy-saving lamps start slowly.
- Energy-saving lamps have a bright line spectrum, so ordinary energy-saving lamps are purple, and things under the energy-saving lamps will be seriously discolored. Blues will turn to purple, and reds and yellows will become more vivid. Therefore, energy-saving lamps should not be used for color matching work.
- After long-term investigation and research, scientists have reached a preliminary conclusion: the radiation from energy-saving lamps may cause harm to human health and even cause cancer.
Advantages of LED lights
- High energy saving: energy saving and environmental protection. DC drive, ultra-low power consumption electro-optical power conversion is close to 100%, the same lighting effect saves more than 80% energy than traditional light sources.
- Long life: Some people call it a long-life lamp, which means a lamp that never goes out. Solid cold light source, encapsulated in epoxy resin, there are no loose parts in the lamp body, no filament light, heat deposition, light attenuation and other shortcomings. The service life can reach 60,000 to 100,000 hours, which is more than 10 times longer than traditional light sources.
- Multi-variable: LED light source can use the three primary colors of red, green and blue. Under the control of computer technology, the three colors have 256 gray levels and can be mixed at will, 256×256×256 = 16777216 colors. The combinations of different light colors are diverse and can achieve various dynamic changes and various images.
Disadvantages of LED lights
- LED lights cannot completely replace incandescent lamps; luminous flux, light efficiency and color rendering are all OK, but they are currently too expensive and will not decline in recent years. However, the cost of replacing incandescent lamps can be reduced by increasing the luminous flux of the product.
- LED cannot be used as a simple light source; its purpose is driving power, optics and heat conduction.
- LED lights will also heat up and need to dissipate heat. Advantages and Disadvantages of Energy-Saving Lamps and LED Lamps With the development and advancement of technology, products are constantly being improved and upgraded. Lamps are essential household items for every home. Therefore, everyone must first understand the relevant information before purchasing.
The above is the relevant content about the advantages and disadvantages of energy-saving lamps and LED lamps. Although LED has many advantages, it cannot completely replace incandescent lamps. The price of incandescent lamps is cheaper than LED lamps. With the development and progress of technology, energy-saving lamps and LED lamps They are constantly being improved and upgraded to give owners more choices.