Focus on linear lighting production company，Business categories include LED Batten,LED Weatherproof Light,LED Linear Track Light,LED Tri-proof Light,LED Linear Trunking System,LED Retrofit Module,LED Batten Strip
We are thrilled to announce that recolux lighting will be participating in the 2023 Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Autumn Edition) from October 27th to 30th. You can find us at Booth 3C-C24, occupying a spacious 36 square meters. This exhibition marks a significant milestone for our company, and we are eagerly looking forward to meeting you at this prestigious industry event!
Here are the event details:
Date: October 27th – 30th, 2023 Location: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre Booth Information:
Booth Number: 3C-C24 Booth Size: 36 square meters recolux lighting is dedicated to providing high-quality lighting solutions, focusing on innovation, efficiency, and sustainability. This exhibition presents a unique opportunity for us to showcase our latest products and technologies to a global audience, featuring a range of exciting new products and designs tailored to meet various customer needs.
What you can expect at our booth:
Product Showcase: We will feature a diverse range of innovative lighting products, including LED fixtures, smart lighting solutions, and more.
Expert Team: Our knowledgeable team will be on-site to provide detailed product demonstrations, answer your questions, and offer customized lighting solution recommendations.
Business Collaboration: If you are interested in partnering with us or exploring potential business collaborations, please don’t hesitate to speak with our team members. We are here to support your endeavors.
We cordially invite you to visit our booth, engage with us, and discover our latest products and technologies. We look forward to building deeper relationships with you and collectively shaping the future of the lighting industry.
Should you wish to schedule a meeting with us during the exhibition or if you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact us. We are excited to meet you at the 2023 Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Autumn Edition)!
I don’t know if you have heard of L light source modules, many people are relatively unfamiliar with LED light source modules. But everyone is very familiar with LED lights, and many friends have LED lights at home. The LED light source module is how to make LED lights, which is the principle of LED light source production. Then let’s take a look at how to install the LED light source module.
LED modules are widely used products in LED products. There are also large differences in structure and electronics. The simple thing is to use a circuit board and housing with LEDs to form an LED module. The more complicated thing is to add some control, a constant current source, and related heat dissipation, and the life and luminous intensity of the LED are better.
It is mainly used to display the night effect of advertising fonts (acrylic, blister) and signs. It uses text or logo as the medium and is installed on the top or wall of the building. Not only can it show the effect of the logo in the daytime, but it can also use LED as the light source to show another effect at night, coupled with the LED lighting application control system, it can perform dynamic video control on the text or logo, and in some places with a strong entertainment atmosphere, LED light source modules have become one of the important choices for enterprises to display their self-image.
1. Color: According to the color type, it can be divided into three types: monochrome, color, and full-color single-point control.
2. Voltage: 12V low-voltage modules are more common. When connecting the power supply and the control system, be sure to check the correctness of the voltage value before powering on, otherwise, the LED module will be damaged.
3. Working temperature: the temperature at which the LED works normally. Typically between -20°C and +60°C.
4. Lighting angle: The LED lighting angle provided by the general manufacturer is the angle of the LED module.
5. Brightness: The brightness we usually refer to in LED modules is usually luminous intensity and lumens.
6. Waterproof level: If you want to use the LED module outdoors, this parameter is very important. Generally, the best waterproof level in an open-air environment should reach IP68.
7. Size: It is commonly referred to as length, width, and height.
8. The maximum length of a single connection: it is the number of connected LED modules in a series of LED modules. 9. Power: Basically, the power of the LED module = the power of a single LED X the number of LEDs X 1.1.
The color type can be divided into three types: monochrome, color, and full-color single-point control. Monochrome is a monochrome module. Generally, red, green, yellow, white, etc. are more commonly used; these are module products made of seven different colors, with more colors and more changes; compared with colorful LED modules, full-color LED modules mod is richer, can achieve real color changes, not only very beautiful and dynamic but also more eye-catching.
The power of a single LED can be divided into three types: low power (less than 0.3W), medium power (0.3-0.5W), and high power (1W and above). High-power modules are brighter than low-power modules. , and the use time is longer, which is the development trend of the entire LED lighting in the future, which is more practical. According to the tightness, it can be divided into two types: waterproof type and non-waterproof type. Waterproof and non-waterproof modules are mainly distinguished according to the application environment. General waterproof LED modules can be used for outdoor lighting and publicity. It will not cause problems due to water ingress and is more suitable for applications in harsh. The environment’s waterproof module is mainly used indoors.
Of course, waterproof modules are more expensive than non-waterproof modules. According to the shape of the LED, LED modules are divided into: in-line LED modules, piranha LED modules, and SMD LED modules.
The LED voltage range is 2-9v, and the power also has a wide range. The specific selection of LED depends on the technical requirements of the module as a product. For example, this LED module needs to output 10lm of light. It is better to use two LEDs in appearance, so 5lm LEDs can be selected. Combined with color (LED voltage is related to color), temperature, quality, and other factors, you can find the right LED for your product.
Instructions for use
1. At this stage, the light source used for luminous characters is mainly based on conventional settings. The input voltage is DC12V. LED light source modules with three lights, five lights, and six lights are relatively common, and DC12V output through a constant-voltage switching power supply is required.
It is the power supply, so pay attention to if there is no switching power supply installed when installing the luminous characters, Do not connect the luminous characters or LED light source module directly to the mains AC 220V, otherwise the LED light source will be burned out due to high voltage.
2. In order to avoid the long-term full-load operation of the switching power supply, the best load power ratio between the switching power supply and the LED is 1:0.8. According to this configuration, the service life of the product will be safer and longer.
3. If the modules exceed 25 groups, they should be connected separately first, and then connected in parallel to the outside of the luminous character box by high-quality copper core wires larger than 1.5 square millimeters. The length of the power cord should be as short as possible. If it exceeds 3 meters, it must be Appropriately increase the wire diameter. To avoid short circuit, the unused wires at the end of the module must be cut and pasted firmly. If necessary, use self-tapping screws to fix the non-waterproof series. When using outdoors, the groove must be waterproof;
4. there must be sufficient brightness. The visual brightness of the module spacing needs to be between 3 and 6CM, and the thickness of the characters can be between 5 and 15CM. There are two types of LED light sources suitable for luminous characters: piranhas and straw hats. The piranha luminescent module is suitable for luminous characters with a character wall height between 8-15cm.
5. in the process of using LED lighting modules, we must pay attention to the problem of voltage drop. Don’t just make one loop, from the first to the last. Doing so will not only cause inconsistent brightness between the head and the tail due to different voltages, but also cause the problem of burning the circuit board due to excessive single-channel current. The correct way is to connect as many circuits in parallel as possible to ensure a reasonable distribution of voltage and current.
6. If you need to use anti-corrosion materials inside the cavity, it is best to use white primer to increase its reflection coefficient.
LED light source module installation steps
1. The number of light source modules is estimated to be arranged at equal intervals, and the distribution of light source modules is simulated on the computer to make a preliminary estimate of the number of light source modules required. The visual brightness of the module spacing needs to be between 3-150px, and the thickness of the characters can be selected between 5-325px.
2. Calculate the power supply power, the number of LED light source modules in the design power distribution scheme budget × the power of a single light source module = total power consumption. It is recommended to leave a margin in the selection of the power supply, and use it at 80% of the rated power.
3. Install the LED light source module A: Clean the installation surface B: Stick it on the bottom of the module with double-sided self-adhesive. C: Arrange evenly and connect the wires. D: Install the letter slot panel and measure the effect. E: final product
Precautions for led light source module
1. The polarity of the LED module: the red wire is connected to the positive pole of the power supply, and the white wire is connected to the negative pole of the power supply.
2. The vertical height of the acrylic light-transmitting cover plate from the LED module should be greater than 5 cm and less than 13 cm to avoid light spots or light and dark phenomena on the surface of the cover plate; Uniformity has a great influence, and attention should be paid to the selection.
3. Working voltage: Pay attention to the consistency between the voltage of the LED module and the voltage of the switching power supply.
4. Paste firmly: Make sure that the LED module pasted in the light box is firm and reliable, and fix it with screws if necessary.
5. Wire length: The length of the power cord should be as short as possible (recommended not to exceed 3 meters), greater than or equal to 18AWG#, and the wire diameter should be appropriately increased if it exceeds 3 meters.
Point lights are idealized as particle point lights. Point light source is an abstracted physical concept, in order to simplify the research of physical problems. Just like the usual smooth plane, mass point, and no air resistance, point light sources do not exist in reality, and refer to light sources that emit uniform light from a point to the surrounding space.
1 The difference between a point light source and a surface light source
The terms point light source and surface light source are relative The light source is far away from the receiving side, and the light you receive can be close to the parallel line, then this light source can be called a surface light source; for example, when the sun shines on us, the light received by the hands and the light received by the feet The light can be considered parallel, and the light on the whole body is parallel. At this time, we say that the source of illumination we receive is a surface light source; When the receiving source is changed to the earth and the moon, or to the Pacific Ocean and the Himalayas, at this time, the angle difference between the light and the receiving side is very large, which cannot be ignored, and the emitting source is called a point light source; There are also line light sources, such as fluorescent lamps. The light emitted from different points on the light source reaches the same point on an object, and there is an angle difference between the light rays. At this time, the light source is called a line light source.
2 point light source parameter description
Electrical characteristics Including volt-ampere characteristics, allowable power consumption, response time, capacitance-voltage characteristics, etc.
Optical properties Including spectral characteristics, light distribution characteristics, etc., mainly brightness or lumen value, light attenuation, failure rate, light effect, consistency, and optical distribution characteristics. The peak wavelength and half brightness are usually used to describe the spectral distribution of the spectral characteristics.
Thermal characteristics Reflects thermal-related characteristics such as junction temperature variation and thermal resistance. Using high-brightness LED as the light source, long life, low function, die-casting aluminum lamp body, PC lampshade, green and environmental protection. Like the stars in the sky, giving people infinite reverie. Using the principle of dot matrix combination and LED computer digital program controller system, different types of animation (Gif, Flash), dot matrix text, graphics (JPG, BMP) and various lighting effects are realized.
3 point light source installation method
Buckle screw installation: the buckle is locked on the installation wall, and then the lamp can be snapped into the buckle;
Buckle glue installation: the buckle is glued to the installation wall with outdoor engineering glue, and then the lamp is snapped into the buckle;
Buckle and steel wire installation: the buckle is snapped into the steel wire, and then the lamp is snapped into the buckle;
Profile lock bracket installation 1): The two mounting brackets are locked on the installation wall according to the distance, and the lamp is locked on the aluminum profile with screws, and then the locked profile of the lamp is locked on the mounting bracket;
Profile lock bracket installation 2): The two mounting brackets are locked on the installation wall according to the distance, and the lamp is clamped on the aluminum profile with the connecting buckle, and then the fixed profile of the lamp is locked on the mounting bracket;
Profile lock bracket installation 3): The two mounting brackets are locked on the installation wall according to the distance, and the lamp with the lampshade is screwed to the aluminum profile, and then the fixed profile of the lamp is locked on the mounting bracket;
Profile lock wall installation 1): Lock the lamp on the aluminum profile with screws, and then lock the locked profile of the lamp on the installation wall; Profile lock wall installation 2): Use the connecting buckle to clamp the lamp to the aluminum profile, and then lock the fixed lamp profile on the installation wall; profile lock wall installation 3): Use the lamp with the lampshade to rotate Clamp to the aluminum profile, and then lock the profile that has fixed the lamp on the installation wall;
For non-planar installations, such as cable-stayed large-diameter steel cables on bridges, they can be installed in the form of hoops: first lock the hoops to the large-diameter steel cables, and then lock the aluminum profiles equipped with lamps to the hoops Just go up;
The advantages and disadvantages of LED line lights mainly depend on the material, and only good materials can make good light bars.
Identify the advantages and disadvantages of LED line lights from the following six points
1. Look at the solder joints
The light strips produced by regular LED light strip manufacturers are produced by SMT chip technology, solder paste and reflow soldering process. Therefore, the solder joints on the LED light strip are relatively smooth and the amount of solder is not much, and the solder joints are semicircular. The arc extends from the FPC pad to the LED electrode, and the amount of solder in the solder joints of the counterfeit LED strip is uneven, mostly A dot wraps the solder leg, and there will be different degrees of tin tip at the same time, which is manual soldering typical phenomenon
2. Look at the packaging
Regular LED light strips will be packaged in anti-static reels, generally 5 meters or 10 meters in rolls, and then sealed with anti-static and moisture-proof packaging outside, while counterfeit LED light strips will use recycling to save costs. The reel and there is no anti-static and moisture-proof packaging bag. If you look closely at the reel, you can see that there are marks and scratches left when the label is removed.
3. Look at the label
There will be printed labels instead of printed labels on the regular LED light strip packaging belt and reel, while the counterfeit version has printed labels, and the specifications and parameters are not uniform.
4. Look at the cleanliness of the surface of the LED strip
If the LED light strip produced by the SMT process is used, the surface cleanliness is very good, and no impurities and stains can be seen, but if the LED light strip is manually welded, no matter how the surface is cleaned, stains and traces of cleaning will remain. At the same time, there will be flux and welding slag residues on the surface of the FPC.
5. Look at the quality of FPC
FPC is divided into two types: copper clad and rolled copper. The copper foil of the copper-clad plate is protruding. If you look closely, you can see it from the connection between the pad and the FPC. The rolled copper is closely connected with the FPC and can be bent arbitrarily. If the copper-clad board is bent too much, the pads will fall off, and if the temperature is too high during maintenance, the pads will also fall off.
6. Look at the attachment
Regular LED light strips will include instructions for use and light strip specifications in the packaging box, and will also be equipped with LED light strip connectors or card holders, while counterfeit LED light strips do not have these accessories in the box.
Energy-efficient retrofits for industrial lighting can provide businesses and industrial facilities with several significant benefits. Here are some key advantages:
Reduced energy costs: One of the main benefits of an energy-efficient lighting retrofit is the dramatic reduction in energy consumption. Energy-efficient lighting solutions with LED technology can provide significant savings on energy bills.
Reduced operating costs: By using less energy, businesses can reduce their lighting-related operating expenses. This frees resources that can be allocated to other areas of the operation.
Longer service life: Energy-efficient lighting solutions, especially LEDs, have a longer service life than traditional lighting technologies. This reduces the frequency of replacement and maintenance, saving time and money.
Improved lighting quality: Energy-efficient lighting can often provide better light quality, including higher color rendering, reduced glare, and more uniform lighting. This improves workspace visibility and security, increases productivity and reduces errors.
Increased productivity: Better lighting conditions create a more comfortable and productive work environment for employees. Adequate and well-designed lighting reduces eye strain, fatigue and stress, which increases job satisfaction and performance.
Reduced environmental impact: Energy-efficient lighting solutions produce fewer greenhouse gas emissions, contribute to more sustainable operations, and help meet environmental goals.
Generates less heat: Traditional lighting technologies such as incandescent bulbs generate a lot of heat. Energy-efficient lighting generates less heat, creating a more comfortable work environment and potentially reducing the load on cooling systems.
Better light control: Many energy-efficient lighting options have dimming and control features. This allows businesses to optimize energy use by adjusting lighting levels based on occupancy, daylight availability and specific tasks.
Long-term savings: While the initial investment for energy-efficient lighting can be high, the long-term savings from reduced energy and maintenance costs can provide a quick return on investment.
Comply with regulations: Some areas have energy efficiency regulations that require businesses to meet certain lighting standards. Energy Retrofit ensures compliance with these regulations.
Positive brand image: Demonstrating a commitment to sustainability and energy efficiency can enhance a company’s reputation and attract environmentally conscious customers and partners.
Overall, energy-efficient retrofitting of industrial lighting can not only reduce costs, but also contribute to a more comfortable, efficient and environmentally friendly workplace. Please consult recolux for more information