Point lights are idealized as particle point lights. Point light source is an abstracted physical concept, in order to simplify the research of physical problems. Just like the usual smooth plane, mass point, and no air resistance, point light sources do not exist in reality, and refer to light sources that emit uniform light from a point to the surrounding space.
1 The difference between a point light source and a surface light source
The terms point light source and surface light source are relative
The light source is far away from the receiving side, and the light you receive can be close to the parallel line, then this light source can be called a surface light source; for example, when the sun shines on us, the light received by the hands and the light received by the feet The light can be considered parallel, and the light on the whole body is parallel. At this time, we say that the source of illumination we receive is a surface light source;
When the receiving source is changed to the earth and the moon, or to the Pacific Ocean and the Himalayas, at this time, the angle difference between the light and the receiving side is very large, which cannot be ignored, and the emitting source is called a point light source;
There are also line light sources, such as fluorescent lamps. The light emitted from different points on the light source reaches the same point on an object, and there is an angle difference between the light rays. At this time, the light source is called a line light source.
2 point light source parameter description
- Electrical characteristics
Including volt-ampere characteristics, allowable power consumption, response time, capacitance-voltage characteristics, etc.
- Optical properties
Including spectral characteristics, light distribution characteristics, etc., mainly brightness or lumen value, light attenuation, failure rate, light effect, consistency, and optical distribution characteristics. The peak wavelength and half brightness are usually used to describe the spectral distribution of the spectral characteristics.
- Thermal characteristics
Reflects thermal-related characteristics such as junction temperature variation and thermal resistance.
Using high-brightness LED as the light source, long life, low function, die-casting aluminum lamp body, PC lampshade, green and environmental protection.
Like the stars in the sky, giving people infinite reverie.
Using the principle of dot matrix combination and LED computer digital program controller system, different types of animation (Gif, Flash), dot matrix text, graphics (JPG, BMP) and various lighting effects are realized.
3 point light source installation method
- Buckle screw installation: the buckle is locked on the installation wall, and then the lamp can be snapped into the buckle;
- Buckle glue installation: the buckle is glued to the installation wall with outdoor engineering glue, and then the lamp is snapped into the buckle;
- Buckle and steel wire installation: the buckle is snapped into the steel wire, and then the lamp is snapped into the buckle;
- Profile lock bracket installation 1): The two mounting brackets are locked on the installation wall according to the distance, and the lamp is locked on the aluminum profile with screws, and then the locked profile of the lamp is locked on the mounting bracket;
Profile lock bracket installation 2): The two mounting brackets are locked on the installation wall according to the distance, and the lamp is clamped on the aluminum profile with the connecting buckle, and then the fixed profile of the lamp is locked on the mounting bracket;
Profile lock bracket installation 3): The two mounting brackets are locked on the installation wall according to the distance, and the lamp with the lampshade is screwed to the aluminum profile, and then the fixed profile of the lamp is locked on the mounting bracket;
- Profile lock wall installation 1): Lock the lamp on the aluminum profile with screws, and then lock the locked profile of the lamp on the installation wall;
Profile lock wall installation 2): Use the connecting buckle to clamp the lamp to the aluminum profile, and then lock the fixed lamp profile on the installation wall; profile lock wall installation 3): Use the lamp with the lampshade to rotate Clamp to the aluminum profile, and then lock the profile that has fixed the lamp on the installation wall;
- For non-planar installations, such as cable-stayed large-diameter steel cables on bridges, they can be installed in the form of hoops: first lock the hoops to the large-diameter steel cables, and then lock the aluminum profiles equipped with lamps to the hoops Just go up;