First, LED lamps and lanterns appearance inspection
- Appearance requirements: about 0.5 meters from the lamps and lanterns, visual inspection of the shell, lampshade and other parts of the shell, there should be no deformation, no scratches, wear and tear, paint, dirt. No deformation of the pin; shake the lamp is not loose, strange sound
- Dimensional requirements: the external dimensions should be in line with the requirements of the drawings.Material requirements: the use of materials and structural design of the various parts of the lamps and lanterns in line with the drawings.
- assembly requirements: the surface of the lamps and lanterns fastening screws should be tightened, no leakage phenomenon, the edge should be free of burrs and sharp edges, the connection should be firm and no loosening.
Second, LED lamps and lanterns performance requirements
- LED lamps and lanterns need a good heat dissipation system to ensure that the LED lamps and lanterns in the normal environment, the temperature of the aluminum-based circuit board shall not exceed 65 ℃.
- LED lamps and lanterns should have over-temperature protection.
- LED lamps and lanterns have control circuit abnormality protection, LED lamps and lanterns must be set with 3C or UL or VDE certified fusing device, in order to serve as circuit abnormality when overcurrent protection.
- LED lamps and lanterns should have anti-LED abnormal working ability, that is, LED lamps and lanterns, each LED series group by an independent constant current willing to power drive, the constant current circuit should ensure that there is a LED breakdown short-circuit abnormalities can be safe operation, and the current is stable.
- LED lamps and lanterns should have moisture-proof, exhaust moisture breathing function, LED lamps and lanterns internal circuit board shall be moisture-proof treatment, lamps and lanterns shall have waterproof breathable respirator, to ensure that the lamps and lanterns internal in the event of moisture can still work stably and rely on their own work heat will be excluded from the water vapor.
- LED lamps and lanterns total downward flux and energy consumption ratio of ≥ 56LM / W.
Third, LED lamps and lanterns field test
- Switching times test
LED lamps and lanterns in the application of rated voltage and rated frequency of the power supply, 60 seconds to light, 60 seconds to turn off the lights under the conditions of 5000 times switch test, fluorescent lamps are still able to open the normal work.
- Durability test
Temperature of 60 ℃ ± 3 ℃, the maximum relative humidity of 60% of the environment without convection wind, the LED lamps and lanterns after applying the rated voltage and rated frequency of the power supply continues to work for 360 hours, its luminous flux is not less than 85% of the initial luminous flux.
- Over-voltage protection
Input over-voltage protection, that is, when the input voltage is 1.2 times the rated value, the over-voltage protection device should be acted on; when the voltage returns to normal, the LED lamps and lanterns also return to normal operation.
- High and low temperature test
Test temperature at -25 ℃ and +40 ℃, the test time is 96 ± 2 hours.
-High temperature test
Will be at room temperature test samples, unpacked, energized state into the test box, and then the test box temperature control to the specified (40 ± 3) ℃. At this temperature, the test specimen shall be energized at the rated voltage and rated frequency for 96 hours, the duration of which shall be counted from the time when the temperature stabilizes. Cut off the power supply to the test chamber, remove the test specimen from the chamber, and recover at room temperature for 2 hours.
-Low temperature working test
Put the test specimen at room temperature into the test chamber without packing and power supply, and then regulate the temperature of the test chamber to the specified (-25±3)°C. The test specimen shall be kept in the test chamber for 96 hours without packing and power supply, and the duration shall be counted from the time when the temperature stabilizes. At this temperature, the test specimen is energized at the rated voltage and rated frequency for 96 hours, and the duration shall be counted from the time when the temperature stabilizes. Cut off the power supply of the test chamber, the test specimen is removed from the chamber and recovered at room temperature for 2 hours.
Judgment of test results
Visual inspection, the appearance and structure of the LED lamp before and after the test should be no significant changes in the final test of the average illumination should not be less than the initial test of the average illumination of 95%, the illumination distribution map of the rectangular area and the initial test of the deviation of no more than 10%, the rectangle on either side of the length or width of the initial test of the deviation of no more than 5% of the rectangle leng
For more LED lighting questions, welcome to consult recolux lighting